Disseminating Qualitative Research in Educational Settings (Doing Qualitative Research in Educational Settings) by Christina Hughes
- Author: Christina Hughes
- eBook title: Disseminating Qualitative Research in Educational Settings (Doing Qualitative Research in Educational Settings)
- Category: Education & Teaching
- Subcategory: Schools & Teaching
- ISBN: 0335210430
- ISBN13: 978-0335210435
- Size PDF: 1716 kb
- Size eBPUB: 1430 kb
- Other Formats: azf odf lit pdf ibooks mobi cb7
- Rating: 4.2 ✫
- Votes: 414
- 1430 downloads at 19 mb/s
The processes and practices of the dissemination of research findings are exceptionally neglected fields in the research methods literature. Yet disseminating and using our findings are significant reasons why we undertake research. Organised in three parts, this text provides an accessible, critically informed and up-to-date overview of key aspects of dissemination. In so doing this text:
* provides a critical review of contemporary policy and dissemination models in education.
* contains a series of case studies produced by internationally respected researchers in a range of educational fields. Drawing on their extensive experiences of dissemination, these case studies illuminate how dissemination acts proceed in qualitative research projects. They also illuminate the dilemmas facing qualitative researchers who strive to disseminate their work.
* Enables researchers to develop 'informed practice' in respect of disseminating research in a range of educational settings.