The RoutledgeFalmer Reader in the Philosophy of Education (RoutledgeFalmer Readers in Education) by Wilfred Carr
- Author: Wilfred Carr
- eBook title: The RoutledgeFalmer Reader in the Philosophy of Education (RoutledgeFalmer Readers in Education)
- Category: Education & Teaching
- Subcategory: Schools & Teaching
- ISBN: 0415345723
- ISBN13: 978-0415345729
- Size PDF: 1497 kb
- Size eBPUB: 1893 kb
- Other Formats: azf odf lit pdf ibooks mobi cb7
- Rating: 3.6 ✫
- Votes: 344
- 1893 downloads at 19 mb/s
With an emphasis on contemporary pieces that deal with issues relevant to the immediate real world, this book represents the research and views of some of the most respected authors in the field today. Wilfred Carr also provides a specially written introduction which provides a much-needed context to the role of philosophy in the current educational climate.
Students of philosophy and philosophy of education will find this Reader an important route map to further reading and understanding.