Practical Project Management for Agile Nonprofits: Approaches and Templates to Help You Manage with Limited Resources by Karen R.J. White, Pamela Puleo
- Author: Karen R.J. White, Pamela Puleo
- eBook title: Practical Project Management for Agile Nonprofits: Approaches and Templates to Help You Manage with Limited Resources
- Category: Business & Money
- Subcategory: Management & Leadership
- ISBN: 1938548000
- ISBN13: 978-1938548000
- Size PDF: 1733 kb
- Size eBPUB: 1292 kb
- Other Formats: azf odf lit pdf ibooks mobi cb7
- Rating: 4.4 ✫
- Votes: 417
- 1292 downloads at 19 mb/s
You will learn how to apply just enough project management to: Be an active leader and a superior project manager; Respond with agility to change and the unexpected; Focus efforts on what truly matters; Recruit and engage a new generation of volunteers; Build a framework that ensures project success; Keep all stakeholders involved with the project satisfied.
The book also addresses nonprofit governance and shows you how project portfolio management can be used to assist in communicating with boards of directors and other governing entities when crucial resource decisions need to be made.
Finally, real-world case studies on project planning, portfolio management, and volunteer-managed projects will show you how others have achieved project