Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers by Thomas A. Angelo, K. Patricia Cross
- Author: Thomas A. Angelo, K. Patricia Cross
- eBook title: Classroom Assessment Techniques: A Handbook for College Teachers
- Category: Education & Teaching
- Subcategory: Schools & Teaching
- ISBN: 1555425003
- ISBN13: 978-1555425005
- Size PDF: 1502 kb
- Size eBPUB: 1525 kb
- Other Formats: azf odf lit pdf ibooks mobi cb7
- Rating: 3.5 ✫
- Votes: 396
- 1525 downloads at 19 mb/s
- What classroom assessment entails and how it works.
- How to plan, implement, and analyze assessment projects.
- Twelve case studies that detail the real-life classroom experiences of teachers carrying out successful classroom assessment projects.
- Fifty classroom assessment techniques
- Step-by-step procedures for administering the techniques
- Practical advice on how to analyze your data