The Macarthur Study Bible by John MacArthur
- Author: John MacArthur
- eBook title: The Macarthur Study Bible
- Category: Christian Books & Bibles
- Subcategory: Bible Study & Reference
- ISBN: 0718009258
- ISBN13: 978-0718009250
- Size PDF: 1669 kb
- Size eBPUB: 1366 kb
- Other Formats: azf odf lit pdf ibooks mobi cb7
- Rating: 4.3 ✫
- Votes: 241
- 1366 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1669 downloads at 22 mb/s
From the moment you pick it up, you'll know it's a classic. Featuring the word-for-word accuracy of the New King James Version, The MacArthur Study Bible is perfect for serious study.
Dr. John MacArthur has compiled more than 20,000 study notes, a 200-page topical index, and numerous charts, maps, outlines, and articles to create The MacArthur Study Bible. No other study Bible does such a thorough job of explaining the historical context, unfolding the meaning of the text, and placing it within a theological framework.
"Unleashing God's Truth, One Verse at a Time" is a registered trademark of Grace to You. All rights reserved.