Rehabilitation: The Use of Theories and Models in Practice, 1e by Sally Davis MSc RGN PGCEA DipMan
- Author: Sally Davis MSc RGN PGCEA DipMan
- eBook title: Rehabilitation: The Use of Theories and Models in Practice, 1e
- Category: Medical Books
- Subcategory: Medicine
- ISBN: 0443100241
- ISBN13: 978-0443100246
- Size PDF: 1677 kb
- Size eBPUB: 1406 kb
- Other Formats: azf odf lit pdf ibooks mobi cb7
- Rating: 3.6 ✫
- Votes: 272
- 1406 downloads at 19 mb/s
- The newly revised WHO International Classification of Function serves as a framework for the book.
- Provides an overview of models and theories of rehabilitation.
- Includes case studies and questions for practice included.
- Aimed at the wide range of allied health disciplines that aid individuals in their progress towards rehabilitation.
- Provides criteria that can be used to assess the usefulness of various models for rehabilitation.
- Explains terminology and differences between professions.
- Promotes interdisciplinary cooperation.
- Identifies areas for future research.