Birds of Prey of the World (A Golden Guide from St. Martin's Press) by Robin Chittenden
- Author: Robin Chittenden
- eBook title: Birds of Prey of the World (A Golden Guide from St. Martin's Press)
- Category: Science & Math
- Subcategory: Biological Sciences
- ISBN: 0312322399
- ISBN13: 978-0312322397
- Size PDF: 1893 kb
- Size eBPUB: 1831 kb
- Other Formats: azf odf lit pdf ibooks mobi cb7
- Rating: 4.3 ✫
- Votes: 319
- 1831 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1893 downloads at 22 mb/s
Enjoy and Learn!
Some of the most spectacular and awe-inspiring predators on the planet, the raptors, or birds of prey have captivated us for centuries. This new Golden Guide from St. Martin's Press offers a fascinating look at these incredible birds.
* Covers all raptors, including hawks, eagles, vultures, falcons, and owls
* Hunting strategies, migration, habitats, and more
* Wings, eyesight, and other amazing adaptations
Includes easy-to-understand and concise text, along with gorgeous full-color illustrations of the worldwide species of raptors.