Black Cumin: The Magical Egyptian Herb for Allergies, Asthma, Skin Conditions, and Immune Disorders by Peter Schleicher, Mohamed Saleh, Peter, M.D. Schleicher, Mohamed, M.D. Saleh
- Author: Peter Schleicher, Mohamed Saleh, Peter, M.D. Schleicher, Mohamed, M.D. Saleh
- eBook title: Black Cumin: The Magical Egyptian Herb for Allergies, Asthma, Skin Conditions, and Immune Disorders
- Category: Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Subcategory: Alternative Medicine
- ISBN: 0892818433
- ISBN13: 978-0892818433
- Size PDF: 1362 kb
- Size eBPUB: 1455 kb
- Other Formats: azf odf lit pdf ibooks mobi cb7
- Rating: 3.8 ✫
- Votes: 540
- 1455 downloads at 19 mb/s
• Written by the world's foremost experts on black cumin.
• Includes precise directions for preparation and specific recipes for treating a variety of ailments.
The extraordinary healing powers of black cumin have been known for centuries in the Middle East where the Prophet Mohammed himself declared: "Black cumin heals every disease except for death." It enjoyed wide use in ancient Egypt as a digestive aid and as an effective medicine for colds, headaches, toothaches, and infections. Because of its complex chemical structure--it has over one hundred active ingredients--black cumin has positive effects on the respiratory, immune, circulatory, digestive, and urinary systems. It is enormously effective against asthma, stomach ailments, and numerous skin conditions, ranging from acne to psoriasis. It also has been the subject of intensive scientific research indicating that it strengthens and stabilizes the immune system and is greatly beneficial in the treatment of allergies. It has even been found to be beneficial in the treatment of impotence when the causes are primarily physiological.
This book will serve as an invaluable resource for anyone interested in the healing properties of this incredible plant. It contains everything you need to know in order to use black cumin for the prevention and treatment of illness, including specific recipes for infections and allergies, and precise directions for their preparation. The authors even provide a section on the use of black cumin as a beauty aid and as a culinary staple.