Statistics and experimental design for toxicologists by Shayne C Gad
- Author: Shayne C Gad
- eBook title: Statistics and experimental design for toxicologists
- Category: Science & Math
- Subcategory: Biological Sciences
- ISBN: 0936923008
- ISBN13: 978-0936923000
- Size PDF: 1365 kb
- Size eBPUB: 1430 kb
- Other Formats: azf odf lit pdf ibooks mobi cb7
- Rating: 4.9 ✫
- Votes: 393
- 1430 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1365 downloads at 22 mb/s
Assuming only basic mathematical skills as a starting point, Statistics and Experimental Design for Toxicologists provides a thorough and exhaustive introduction to the statistical methods available to and used in the discipline. A worked, practical example from the field is provided for each technique presented.
Written from a toxicologist's perspective, this book provides both the methodological tools necessary to analyze experimental toxicology data and the insight to know when to use them.