2007 Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals, 23e
- Author: -
- eBook title: 2007 Intravenous Medications: A Handbook for Nurses and Health Professionals, 23e
- Category: Other
- Subcategory: Medicine & Health Sciences
- ISBN: 0323045529
- ISBN13: 978-0323045520
- Size PDF: 1702 kb
- Size eBPUB: 1809 kb
- Other Formats: azf odf lit pdf ibooks mobi cb7
- Rating: 4.2 ✫
- Votes: 462
- 1809 downloads at 19 mb/s
- 1702 downloads at 22 mb/s
- Unique! Established as the #1 intravenous drug reference for over 30 years - trusted for its accuracy and comprehensive coverage.
- Lists IV drugs alphabetically by generic name for quick clinical reference.
- Offers coverage of more than 350 intravenous drugs providing an unparalleled drug reference for clinicians in any setting.
- Unique! Published annually to ensure that users have essential information on the most recently approved IV drugs as well as updated information on existing products.
- Provides extensively updated drug compatibility sections to facilitate safe administration of drug combinations.
- Highlights dose variances for geriatric, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients in separate sections to provide age-specific dosing information.
- Lists all side effects, compatibilities, and incompatibilities in alphabetical order to assist in a quick review of this information.
- Unique! Includes over 100 charts detailing dosing and dilution guidelines, recommended dose modifications, combination schedules, infusion rates, and more.
- Uses extensive cross referencing within individual drug descriptions to ensure all pertinent information is readily accessible.
- Notes unlabeled drug uses, when applicable, to provide information on other possible uses.
- Includes drug specifics for monitoring, pregnancy, patient education, and elderly to cover specialized areas of patient care.
- Indexes drugs by generic, trade name, and drug category to accommodate quick location of the desired drug information. Presents General Dilution Charts and a Solution Compatibility Chart to provide fast and easy reference in any clinical setting.
- Provides comprehensive information for each drug in format designed to facilitate quick and easy reference in the clinical setting.
- Introduces each new drug with shaded monograph headings to provide clear division of each monograph's content.
- Includes a drug pronunciation guide at the beginning of each drug monograph to enhance communication.
- Provides quick, valuable, guidance with IV Therapy Facts and appendices.
- Complete details for more than 350 IV drugs!
- 8 new monographs for IV drugs recently approved by the FDA!
- Hundreds of new and updated drug facts, including new dosage adjustments, side effects, precautions, and more!